READ LaPorte County relies on community sponsorship, monetary grant awards, and the generous donation of individuals like you to help enhance the lives of our learners. We thank you for your generosity, and a receipt for your tax-deductible donation will be mailed to you.
READ LaPorte County
Kroger Community Rewards – Customer Instructions
A Digital Account is needed in order to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a Digital Account, then please skip to the section named ‘Selecting an Organization’.
How to Register a Digital Account
Creating a digital account is as simple as 1,2,3! Simply visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com or the Kroger mobile app from the appropriate app store for your device and follow these directions.
1. Select the ‘Register’ button
2. Enter your information
3. Select ‘Create Account’
Please make sure that you add your card number or create a virtual card number while registering your Digital Account. This is required for the Community Rewards program so that your transactions apply towards the program.
Selecting our Organization
- Sign into your Digital Account (if you haven’t already)
- Select ‘My Account’
- Scroll down to the ‘Community Rewards’ section of your account page
- Select ‘Enroll Now’ or ‘Edit’
- Enter our name: Select READ La Porte County from the list and click on ‘Save’
Any transactions moving forward using the card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program.
It takes approximately 10 days for the Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.
Viewing your Rewards Details
Wondering how much you’ve earned towards your selected organization? You may view the total earned during the last quarter by following these instructions.
- Sign into your Digital Account (if you haven’t already).
- Select ‘My Account’.
- Scroll down to the ‘Community Rewards’ section.
- The amount earned will be listed as ‘Last Quarter Kroger Donation’.
You must present your Kroger Plus Card or phone number at the register during the transaction in order for it to count towards the program.